View Profile RunningShadows

1 Movie Review

Hey, we've never really reviewed flash submissions before, just saw that you used our song. I enjoyed it personally, and thank you for using our song. If you ever need anything specifically made or want to use any others just let us know!

cuddlesthemighty responds:

thats great to hear.

51 Audio Reviews

I feel like the main issue here is the balance between bass guitar/ bass misc and kick drum. The kick is a little too tinny especially at the chorus, but heck, that's smart as a producer in a genre they're not well versed in so kudos cause you kept it all in tact respectfully. I wish i motivation delve deeper it's pretty awesome alright?

Tons of stuff going on in the background on this, because of this it sounds really fleshed out. The melodies are really good and there's some awesome composition and varieties/fillers. I really like what you did around the 2:30-50 mark, really neat melody. The pads in the background are awesome and add to the atmosphere perfectly.

This is definitely one of the best songs I've heard from you and some of the best mixing I've heard on Newgrounds.

SkyeWint responds:

Dude, Omnisphere is one of the most amazing things ever.

Love this album dude, seeing them in October!

Horsenwelles responds:

i wish i could see them. the closest they come to us is new orleans, but i'm working on getting a ticket to see them. QOTSA for life!

Ambient electronic music artist.

Male